Clarissa Arwin in peril!

This if for DiD FAN ART of your favorite Video Game characters!

Moderator: Suicide

Girltaker

Clarissa Arwin in peril!

Post by Girltaker »

Yeah, I know this is kind of a lazy DiD, but considering the usual setting for Wild Arms games, I thought this peril was rather fitting. I saw it on an old spaghetti western flick and thought that it would be an interesting peril to try out. So I chose Clarissa Arwin of Wild Arms XF to be the unlucky damsel.

Let me assure you she's nicely bound under all that dirt. Sorry if you can't see it, but such sacrifices are necessary for peril. I hope to do a more proper pic of her sometime. I love her design.

I'll also give you guys a bonus sketch of Clarissa I did long ago. Isn't she cute? Very damsel-worthy, I would say.
Last edited by Girltaker on January 24th, 2012, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Got To Go Somewhere... - Come to my art blog, friends.
Zonzo

Re: Clarissa Arwin in peril!

Post by Zonzo »

I actually rather like that picture. Like you said, it's not really a peril that's seen too often being drawn, so this helps bring a nice bit of variety to spice things up from the usual DiD image.

Plus it's rather well drawn, despite being "lazy". Her expression, gag and the perilous situation itself more than makes up for the lack of visibility of the rest of her body for me. Though that sketch does certainly help provide the best of both worlds. Good stuff all around.
Suicide

Re: Clarissa Arwin in peril!

Post by Suicide »

The poetry behind a good DiD pic for me is the story that surrounds the situation. There's a lot of story to be in this simple pic :D
It took a huge amount of effort by her captors to put her in such a helpless position and it makes the pic sing even if there's not a lot to show. Her expression really makes it shine too because she looks like she's in real trouble knows it!

Great job!