Theme ideas for 2019

Theme Month suggestions/ references etc.

Moderator: Suicide

Yami

Theme ideas for 2019

Post by Yami »

I figure it was a good time to come up with ideas for new themes for 2019. Here are my ideas.

The Simpsons damsels: A theme dedicated to your favorite simpsons girls in a damsel in distress situation. From Marge and Lisa to Edna, Miss Hoover, and many more/

Mermaids: From Ariel to other mermaid type characters from being capture by pirates or chained to an anchor.

Mummify damsels: A month dedicated to the art of mummification from bandages to good old fashion duct tape of your favorite gal wrapped from head to toe.

Sonic the Hedgehog damsels: There are a lot of Sonic the hedgehog girls from video games, comics, and cartoons even Fan characters.

Commercial damsels: Using female characters from animated commercials.

Spandex: Your favorite damsels always needs a workout so why not capture them wearing spandex?

Saloon gals: A wild west theme but with your favorites dress up in saloon girls outfits.
MakeupAndTieup

Re: Theme ideas for 2019

Post by MakeupAndTieup »

Digimon damsels: A month for all the girls who have been tied up in Digimon... And Mimi.

My little pony month: A month for every member of the mane 6 who have been tied up... And Rarity.

Supernatural gag month: Mouthless, zipper gag, metal plate, or any out of the ordinary gag you can think of.
godzilla713

Post by godzilla713 »

Here are some suggestions

CROSSOVER DAMSELS Damsels meeting Damsels from other shows Kim Possible and Totally Spies, Lois Lane and April O'Neill, Black Cat Marvel and Cat Woman DC or whatever Damsels.

ANTHRO GIRLS Kitty Karswell, Callie Briggs, Gadget Hackenwrench non human dmsels.

MY LITTLE PONY AND OR EQUESTRIA GIRLS not sure if these would be seperate
Yami

Post by Yami »

Lego Damsels: With lots of Lego theme movies and TV shows these days likes Lego Elves, Lego Friends, Ninjago, the Lego Movies and more it would a fun and interesting challenge to turn our favorite damsels in Lego versions.

Seth MacFarlane damsels: Anything from Seth MacFarlane's shows like Family Guy, the American Dad and the Cleveland Show not to mention all of his shorts you can find on youtube.

Netflick Damsels: Any damsels from your favorite animated Netflik shows like Bojack Horseman, Big Mouth, F is for Family, and more.

Reboots meets the originals: With lot of shows being made into reboots these days we need like the crossover idea only with the original version of the damsel meeting the reboot versions of themselves in a damsel in distress situation.

OC month: Yeah we are hoping we are doing another OC month again. I mean come on plenty of us has awesome original damsels that we would like to see being drawn by others on this board.

PlayStation/Xbox damsels: I think we had a month dedicated to Nintendo games so why not have a month dedicated to damsels made only from either the PlayStation games or the Xbox games.
Kattobingu

Post by Kattobingu »

I've got some ideas, including some of my suggestions from last year.

One-time Only: girls who only appear in one/two episodes of a series or in (non-canon) movies and specials.

Elementals: girls associated with a certain element like water, fire, wind, earth, light, darkness, ice, etc.

Expectation vs. Reality: a 2-panel comic where in the first panel, it's expected that one girl defeats her female rival/adversary and ties them up. But in the second panel, it's revealed that the reality is she's the one who gets bound and gagged while the rival is the victorious one.

Same Voice Actress: 2 or more damsels who share the same voice actress. For example, have Makoto Niijima from Persona 5 and Rei Hino/Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon Crystal tied up together, both of whom are voiced by Rina Satou in the Japanese versions of their respective series.

GGGGG - Grabbed and Gagged Gals from Gacha Games: girls from gacha games like Dragalia Lost, Fate/Grand Order, Fire Emblem Heroes, Girls' Frontline, etc.

BFBF - Best Friends Bound Forever: the bestest of friends tied together forever.
Yami

Post by Yami »

Ballgag month: Damsels gagged with ballgags

Harem girls in distress: A month of damsels bound and gagged dress as harem girls.

Fat and big girls in distress : A month where your damsels are either tall, big, muscular, or just chubby and fat gets bound and gagged. We had too many skinny girls it was time for the big ones getting their month.
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

well,i have some suggestions.

EVANGELION DIDs: Damsels from this anime

Dead Or Alive DIDs.: damsels from this videogame saga

Kunoichi / female ninja DIDs : a month of kunoichis from anime series,videogames or OCs , bound and gagged
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

March should be a 90s month motif for Captain Marvel, it'd be very fitting. As for other ideas:

-Slave outfits
-Gold colored outfits/bindings/gags
-Playboy bunny outfits
-Gundam girls
-Gainax girls (expanding on what Carlos suggested above)
-Eroge girls
-Female mecha pilots
-Alternate haircut motifs
-Lesbian pairings
-Super Robot Wars girls (there is a lot of them)
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!