Anime Sightings Old and New - Heavy Metal L-Gaim

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

wc2bmalin

Anime Sightings Old and New - Heavy Metal L-Gaim

Post by wc2bmalin »

I recently finished a long SF series from the 1980s called Heavy Metal L-Gaim (alternatively known as Juusenki L-Gaim). All I expected was a "Gundam clone" but it turned out to have a bonanza of DID scenes. Now the question is whether I can read my hastily scribbled notes:

1) Episode #6 around 10:00 - CID roped hand and foot. He later gets a cloth gag, and she (Leccee by name) later gets a handgag. She also does some hopping about in white boots.

2) Episode #7 around 6:15 - Leccee restrained to a spaceship chair with a thin strap.

3) Episode #10 around 21:45 - another damsel (Amu by name) tied to a post.

4) Episode #11 around 12:30 - Amu tied arms overhead, Leccee suspended with arms overhead.

5) Episode #19 around 15:45 - CID roped to front and back of spaceship chair, the guy with a tape gag. The damsel is Amu, but Leccee gets tied to the chair later.

6) Episode #20 around 5:15 - Amu handgagged.

7) Episode #21 around 6:45 - Amu handgagged again, and around 8:15 a CID taped together while in space suits.

8 ) Episode #22 around 7:45? (sorry, can't read my own handwriting) - group tied hand and foot including Amu and a tiny fairy named Lilith. (Amu also does some hopping about.)

9) Episode #23 around 7:30 - group with arms behind (we don't actually see the bonds, IIRC) including Amu, Leccee, and Lillith.

10) Episode #34 around 15:15 - Amu in space suit wrapped up with wire.

11) Episode #35 around 10:15 - Amu, still in a space suit, still wrapped with wire, and around 17:30 suspended with arms overhead.

12) Episode #39 around 4:15 - Lilith is so busy sewing that she gets wrapped up in the thread.

13) Episode #40 around 2:30 - CID with ropes, Lilith as the damsel.

14) Episode #46 around 7:30 - CID with a different damsel named Quasan Olibee, wrapped up in bonds disguised as party streamers.

15) OVA #3 around 18:00 - Leccee suspended with arms overhead. Around 25:15 CID with Amu, taped back to back and both tape gagged. And around 33:00 Leccee clamped to high tech crucifix.

Wow, before seeing this show I had an abstract idea of "hidden gems" remaining unknown because they presented no hint of DID content, but L-Gaim sure provided a concrete example!
.sig TBD
smbss

Re: Anime Sightings Old and New - Heavy Metal L-Gaim

Post by smbss »

dddmmm2008

Post by dddmmm2008 »

Also DID scene in ep 2, around 11 min or so
wc2bmalin

Post by wc2bmalin »

Oh, so there is, a CID with Amu. I can't imagine how I overlooked that.
.sig TBD
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

There really could have been some shots of the group's bound hands in episode 23 and they really could have gagged the girl instead of the guy in episode 6, but overall, this is golden DiD stuff compared to mecha anime standards.