Nachtwacht

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Nachtwacht

Post by yetie »

A Dutch/Belgium serie that i recently discovered.
It's about a male vampire,male werewolf and female elf that proteckt a village from dark forces.
I have checkt the first 2 seasons, have yet to check season 3 and i have yet to located season 4 episodes.

Season 1 episode 3, In this episode the love intrest of the werewolf get mumified by a mummy.
2 picks first one is her from head til tooth mummified and the second only her eyes show.

Season 1 episode 8, a troll tries to use a portal and uses a dublicatien of the elf as a battery
she is shown trapt to a chair

Season 1 episode 9,a goblin captured the elf and werewolf and are shown tied up and gagged

Season 1 episode 11, while babysitting on some kids, the elf get tied up during a game: indians and cowboys

Season 2 episode 2, a dryad use her poweres to entangled some people to trees, including 2 girls

Season 2 episode 13, a demon whants revenge on the grandchildren from people who wronged her, at a certain point the demon manage to captured the people who are shown tied up to a tree
AnonymousDIDLover

Re: Nachtwacht

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

Damn. Don't think I've seen a live action show with such a good variety of DID scenes before. Nice work!