Searching for a DiD scene

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Searching for a DiD scene

Post by Aquarionoid »

Some of you that browsed youtube for gagged damsels back in the late 00s might remember this scene and I've been looking all over. To the best of my knowledge not even Ghostz's deviantart collages have it. It featured this girl with long brown hair being gagged by either a cleave gag or a very skinny otm gag while the villain (who I think looked like Ganondorf or had a similar face to his) talking about how he set up a trap for the hero who gets beaten up by a bunch of minions which unfortunately causes her to cry. The art style was very 90s anime and I think it was subbed. I want to say the setting was modern day, but I'm not 100% sure. It's been bugging me for years what that scene was from, anyone care to help?
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Suicide

Re: Searching for a DiD scene

Post by Suicide »

Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Afraid not, the gag is too thick and the damsel wasn't stuffed into a locker or room.
carlos1976

Post by carlos1976 »

Aquarionoid wrote: August 9th, 2019, 5:53 am It featured this girl with long brown hair being gagged by either a cleave gag or a very skinny otm gag while the villain (who I think looked like Ganondorf or had a similar face to his) talking about how he set up a trap for the hero.
its maybe this scene?,the anime is Jigoku Shoujo - Yoi no Togi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-FXJ8UMeKc
if you like my work,and you want to see more of them,my gallery is here : http://carlos1976.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Afraid not, the clip comes from an anime after 2007, the villain is too young looking, and the gag is the wrong color.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Maybe Mariko from Hana Yori Dango? The gag in her scene is not as described but I'm just chasing after the scenario:

Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Not her either. Someone uploaded the scene back in the late 00s on YouTube, I think it was Timboclock or Plagerius?
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Aquarionoid wrote: August 11th, 2019, 12:56 am Not her either. Someone uploaded the scene back in the late 00s on YouTube, I think it was Timboclock or Plagerius?
I remember a person on YouTube who had a ton of DID scenes back in the early 2000s who I alerted about the Prism Ark scene when I first came across it after I watched the anime right about the time it came out. I wasn't expecting that scene either. Could this same guy have the scene you are looking for, because he had a few scenes I've been looking for including the Eagle Sam scene, but his account got terminated for violation of the terms of service which YouTube has been a whore about ever since it got bought out by Google. You don't even remember the name of the anime, right?

Could the scene you be referring to be Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Nope, the character design from the scene looked more like it was out of a 90s fighting game than a comedy and I know the DiD had light skin.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Aquarionoid wrote: August 11th, 2019, 10:06 pm Nope, the character design from the scene looked more like it was out of a 90s fighting game than a comedy and I know the DiD had light skin.
Did you check Anime News Network database to see if they had the anime you are talking about? If I had more information to go on I could probably get a better idea if I know what scene you are referring to. The guy I was talking about had some scenes that weren't on Hachi's original list.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

I checked, nothing with the art style popped up when I put a bunch of tags in. I even went as far as checking every 90s anime season on MAL.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Aquarionoid wrote: August 18th, 2019, 3:07 am I checked, nothing with the art style popped up when I put a bunch of tags in. I even went as far as checking every 90s anime season on MAL.
I can't help you much unless I know a name or characters' first and last names in the series. This will be like looking for a needle in a haystack, but I'll keep an eye out for it. Do you have a good description of what the damsel looks like?
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Long brown hair and she sort of looked like Aeris from Final Fantasy 7.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Aquarionoid wrote: August 19th, 2019, 4:45 pm Long brown hair and she sort of looked like Aeris from Final Fantasy 7.
I'll see what I can do. I'll go through my entire DID database on my computer and see if I have the scene. I don't think I do, but I do have scenes that some other people don't have so it wouldn't hurt to check.

By the way, have you checked here for it? http://enzuigiri0226.blog.fc2.com/blog-date-201907.html
ghostz

Post by ghostz »

Sounds very much like Otohime Connection https://imgur.com/a/vww5I8p