Big Fish Games

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Miho

Re: Big Fish Games

Post by Miho »

While this last one isn't really my thing, its interesting to see these devs keep providing scenes. Curious to see if the Mom gets a scene like you said. Also thanks for continuing to watch this series and providing scene updates!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: December 17th, 2019, 4:54 pm While this last one isn't really my thing, its interesting to see these devs keep providing scenes. Curious to see if the Mom gets a scene like you said. Also thanks for continuing to watch this series and providing scene updates!
Haha, no problem! Yeah, the things with kids are kind of the unfortunate, but hoopefully we’ll have some others coming soon. Another beta came out a few months ago about a missing female police officer, and though there hasn’t been a scene yet, I’m hopeful. But anyway, as usual, will keep you updated!
Miho

Post by Miho »

Missing Police officer, sounds interesting. And nice!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

And, as I predicted, we have another damsel scene! Though, warning, closer to the beginning of the game is a full treatment GiD. You win some you lose some. Or you win some you win some, depending on who you are.

Edge of Reality 6- Mark of Fate: In this game you play a detective sent to deal with some pirate that's been running amuck in a town, and who is also responsible for the disappearance of the sheriff. After your dog suddenly disappears, you go searching for him, only to find that your friend might be in trouble. After opening a chest you presume him to be in, you instead discover you dog and the sheriff, bound and gagged. Turns out your friend has been the pirate all along! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap_iuvAPTHw 11:08)

She also gets a handgag later on when she is kidnapped once again, however she does not get tied up. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIHkgXVupeU 1:00)
Miho

Post by Miho »

Wow, kinda flimsy looking tie up in the first scene there, but still a nice find. Thanks for sharing once again!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: December 29th, 2019, 7:48 pm Wow, kinda flimsy looking tie up in the first scene there, but still a nice find. Thanks for sharing once again!
Yeah, it is a shame, but hopefully we’ll have more coming up soon! And no problem, happy to help!
Miho

Post by Miho »

Agreed, still nice to see scenes like this anyway.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Nice! Good to see more stuff coming. How does a skeleton handgag someone anyway? :P
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Suicide wrote: December 30th, 2019, 2:36 am Nice! Good to see more stuff coming. How does a skeleton handgag someone anyway? :P
Yeah, it seems like it's a steady rhythm of at least one scene a month which is good. Though if there's a gap I might go back and post all the handgag scenes I can find to keep momentum.

And yeah, haha! Well, I guess someone has to do it, I wouldn't question it :lol:
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Well, here we are once again! With a relatively dry January (and most of February), we finally got a new few scenes from a new beta for the infamous Puppet Show games! I was looking forward for the next one coming and it did not disappoint, however there are only two in the beta and they are quite short, though they look promising for when the game comes out! Another warning- there are also two GiD scenes, one just after the first DiD scene, and then the final one is a CiD.

Puppet Show 16- Fatal Mistake: This Puppet Show game has you playing a professor's former apprentice. After he sends you a message saying he's been abducted, you and his female assistant go to rescue him. Unfortunately (well... fortunately), the assistant is also abducted on the way there, and is led into the building where the professor is, bound and gagged. However, once in there it appears she is the abductor (she isn't, it was a fake), with the professor bound and gagged himself. Shock, horror, betrayal! However, after saving the "professor" (at this point untied) it is revealed that it was a cyborg pretending to be him all along (the main enemies of the game are cyborgs, just for context) and a curtain is pulled back revealing both the real professor and the real assistant bound and gagged. Double twist! ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4whnPGbH0c 3.42)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QW78MZwht0 4.37)
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Still delivering! Love a good Victorian style damsel
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Suicide wrote: February 27th, 2020, 2:53 am Still delivering! Love a good Victorian style damsel
Haha yeah, the style of Puppet Show is pretty perfect for damsels, not gonna lie.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Ok, so I've been looking for this scene again for a while since I found it a while ago and forgot about it. It's a fairly old one, one of the ones where they used real life actors in the cutscenes instead of character models, but I thought I'd share it anyway.

Final Cut 2- Encore: Don't really know the story, but a big part of it is you rescuing your sister, Lisa, from a mad army general, or something like that. After this scene she is kidnapped again, but unfortunately they remove her gag for the remainder of the game, but this is better than nothing. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVG-q2TgHeY&t=5606s 37:39)
Miho

Post by Miho »

Still looks pretty nice! Thanks for sharing Sonnambula.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 3:12 pm Still looks pretty nice! Thanks for sharing Sonnambula.
No problem!