Big Fish Games

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Sonnambula

Re: Big Fish Games

Post by Sonnambula »

Well folks, we have a scene that we saw a few months ago at the end of a beta, and due to the actual game being released now we can look at the rest of said scene. Though a fair warning, the scene focuses on a child if anyone has a problem with that.

Grim Tales 19: The Generous Gift - In this scene you, along with your daughter, have been captured by a mysterious villain. You're only tied up, but your daughter is gagged as well as tied up, as well as in a cage (slight overkill for a little girl, no?)! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxQearRADs 4.04)
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

And, almost a month to the day of the last scene, we have another! It's not a great one by any means, but it's something at least.

Fright Chasers 4: Thrills, Chills and Kills - In this game, you and your partner (detective partner, not that kind of partner :lol: ) visit an amusement park that's being terrorised by a monster. Upon defeating the monster, your partner, along with two of the park's staff, also turn into monsters! You have to chase the three of them down and turn them back to normal. Anyway, one of the monsters you chase abducts a female member of staff at the park. At first when you enter the volcano, it appears she's only tied up (she has a cute little struggling animation), since she's quite far away from you and she also speaks when you first enter. However, upon luring the monster holding her captive away, you can get closer to her and find that she's also gagged! Result! You can remove the gag yourself but, unfortunately, when you complete another puzzle, it automatically unties her. But, still, it's something!

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGzd5HPEeo 11.22 )
Agemochi

Post by Agemochi »

Thanks for the update, these are always nice finds
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Agemochi wrote: May 19th, 2020, 11:25 am Thanks for the update, these are always nice finds
Indeed they are, you're welcome!
Miho

Post by Miho »

A nice little laying struggle scene with a good mmph! Kinda meh hands tied in front but otherwise a pretty stellar little scene for that type of game. Yet another great post!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:40 pm A nice little laying struggle scene with a good mmph! Kinda meh hands tied in front but otherwise a pretty stellar little scene for that type of game. Yet another great post!
Indeed! I imagine if you look for a different Let's Play of it you may find someone who takes a bit longer than Pazu to ungag the woman (meaning more 'mmphs'!), but it is a shame about the hands. Might keep an eye on this game series though, this is the second DiD they've done. Anyway, happy you enjoyed it! Let's hope for another scene soon!
Agemochi

Post by Agemochi »

Sonnambula wrote: May 20th, 2020, 10:15 pm
Miho wrote: May 20th, 2020, 8:40 pm A nice little laying struggle scene with a good mmph! Kinda meh hands tied in front but otherwise a pretty stellar little scene for that type of game. Yet another great post!
Indeed! I imagine if you look for a different Let's Play of it you may find someone who takes a bit longer than Pazu to ungag the woman (meaning more 'mmphs'!), but it is a shame about the hands. Might keep an eye on this game series though, this is the second DiD they've done. Anyway, happy you enjoyed it! Let's hope for another scene soon!
This 'Fright Chaser' series actually has had DiD scenes in their first 2 games but no gags just tie ups. The first one, 'Dark Exposure' has the main characters friend, the same damsel from 'Directors Cut' strapped to a chair and the second one, 'Soul Reaper' has two girls taped together, with their hands thoroughly wrapped, also the playable character is captured in 'Soul Reaper' and has to escape from the back of a car but you don't anything due to the style of the game.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Agemochi wrote: May 21st, 2020, 4:34 am
Sonnambula wrote: May 20th, 2020, 10:15 pm
This 'Fright Chaser' series actually has had DiD scenes in their first 2 games but no gags just tie ups. The first one, 'Dark Exposure' has the main characters friend, the same damsel from 'Directors Cut' strapped to a chair and the second one, 'Soul Reaper' has two girls taped together, with their hands thoroughly wrapped, also the playable character is captured in 'Soul Reaper' and has to escape from the back of a car but you don't anything due to the style of the game.
Yeah! I've seen those ones before, since I've looked through the whole of the Fright Chaser series once or twice already. I thought I'd keep this thread to just gag scenes though, since if I did tie ups as well, this thread would be at least twenty pages longer, haha. There's pretty much at least one in every game that Big Fish Games releases.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

Big Fish seems to be big on hands-in-front...
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Daikinbakuju wrote: May 21st, 2020, 11:38 am Big Fish seems to be big on hands-in-front...
Depends on the studio, really. Big Fish Games just releases the games. I might go more in depth at another point, about different studios' tendencies when it comes to bondage scenes, but only if people want it. But yeah, sometimes it's a bit of a 50/50, though again, depends on the game studio.
Agemochi

Post by Agemochi »

Sonnambula wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 11:29 am
Daikinbakuju wrote: May 21st, 2020, 11:38 am Big Fish seems to be big on hands-in-front...
Depends on the studio, really. Big Fish Games just releases the games. I might go more in depth at another point, about different studios' tendencies when it comes to bondage scenes, but only if people want it. But yeah, sometimes it's a bit of a 50/50, though again, depends on the game studio.
I'm interested in hearing your point on the studios. That Puppet Show series seems to really enjoy their gags.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Agemochi wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 12:09 pm
Sonnambula wrote: May 22nd, 2020, 11:29 am
I'm interested in hearing your point on the studios. That Puppet Show series seems to really enjoy their gags.
Then sure, why not? I have some time anyway, haha.

And yes, haha, you got it! That studio (AMAX Interactive) seem to have a gag scene basically every game they make, not just Puppet Show. It seems that Puppet Show seems to have more DiD gag scenes and their other main series, Dark Tales, seems to have more GiD gag scenes. But yeah, well noticed! They're by far the best for scenes, and quality graphics too. Especially when compared to other studios, their graphics stand out a lot. Only problem is, is that they tend to be released quite slowly, maybe one every few months or so. Still, they're definitely worth it!

Brave Giant is another studio that seems to be doing quite a few DiD (and GiD) scenes too in their more recent games. They're responsible for the Ghost Files series, which has already given us a few good scenes. They also release quite slowly, but they're worth it for the quality of games and for the scenes they produce.

Mad Head Games are the people responsible for the Wanderlust and Fright Chasers, and though their tie-up scenes aren't the best a lot of the time, they're at least somewhat ok. Plus they seem to release games at a slightly quicker rate, even if the scenes and graphics aren't that good. It may be coincidence, but, like with Amax, it seems that they have more DiD scenes in Fright Chasers and more GiD scenes in Wanderlust. Still though, no complaints here!

Elephant Games don't release scenes very often, but the ones they make are usually quite good, and their graphics are a fair step up from Mad Head's, though not as good as Amax's or Brave Giant's. However, Elephant Games released Mystery Trackers: Paxton Creek Avengers, which is one of the few games (if not the only one) that contains two separate DiD's in its main story. They also make the Grim Tales games, the latest of which had a DiD scene in it.

Domini Games. Ah, Domini Games. Sorry folks, but I've saved the worst for last. Unfortunately the guys that release the most amount of games, and quickly at that, are also the guys that never use gags. In fact, it's very rare someone will even be tied up, at least not properly. The closest thing you might get to bondage with these guys is a net or someone being tied with a single magical lasso, or something like that. But yeah, most of the time I just skip their games now. Not worth getting myself excited, since they probably don't even have a gag model, and if they do I doubt they intend on using it anytime soon if they haven't already, haha. That being said, if they do release a gag scene at some point in the future then, well... I'll be a very happy guy, I guess.

Anyway, sorry for the essay. The tl;dr is basically: Amax good, Domini bad. But yeah, thought I'd just explain it in case people were curious. There are a few more studios I didn't cover, but these guys are the main ones that release games regularly, really. It's pretty fun to notice these things over time. Hope you're all doing well and thanks for helping me keep this thread alive!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Unfortunately no new scenes yet, but I recently stumbled across an old one, and though it's not the best, hopefully it's something for you guys to sink your teeth into while we wait for another one. This series of games, 9 Clues, isn't one I've really checked out before, so I'll see if the other game(s) bear any fruits too, but for now, hope you guys enjoy!

9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Hill - In this game, you play a detective investigating a mysterious town after a friend of yours, Helen, and her colleague go missing. After finding her colleague dead, you find Helen, who's gone mad, in a cell at the sheriff's place. You manage to cure her madness, don't ask me how, and just before she can explain what's happening, you're chloroformed. The chloro scene seemed kinda lackluster to me, but if you guys want to find it it's in one of the earlier parts of the playthrough, perhaps episode 3 or 4? Anyway, after waking up, Helen's gone, and you spend the rest of the game trying to find her as you discover the secrets of the town (Spoiler Alert: Everyone's bad, pretty much.). You eventually find Helen right at the end of the game, bound and gagged in a lighthouse and being held prisoner by the mayor of the town, who's turned into some kind of snake... thing... Again, don't ask. In any case, the scene isn't that long, but hopefully it provides some entertainment for you guys. Enjoy!

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG7ms16zYbs 18.13)
Miho

Post by Miho »

another nice little find!