Big Fish Games

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Miho

Re: Big Fish Games

Post by Miho »

Woah! This is exactly the sort of thing I used to hunt for, for ages. Lists of scenes in games like this, as I have not the patience nor interest to play through games like that, but I love plot driven DIDs. And the sheer volume of things you've posted here... man you're a DID Saint dude, thanks for going through all that trouble to write all that up, time stamps included. You really did everyone a solid.

Also I was surprised to see an Asian damsel in the Porcelain Smile scenes, but I loved that one. Cute character, and a nice cutscene and interactive scene to find her in. That one was definitely my favorite.

But once again, thanks for posting this dude!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: August 20th, 2019, 3:51 pm Woah! This is exactly the sort of thing I used to hunt for, for ages. Lists of scenes in games like this, as I have not the patience nor interest to play through games like that, but I love plot driven DIDs. And the sheer volume of things you've posted here... man you're a DID Saint dude, thanks for going through all that trouble to write all that up, time stamps included. You really did everyone a solid.

Also I was surprised to see an Asian damsel in the Porcelain Smile scenes, but I loved that one. Cute character, and a nice cutscene and interactive scene to find her in. That one was definitely my favorite.

But once again, thanks for posting this dude!
Thank you so much! Yeah, also the idea that, theoretically, this is an unlimited source of DiD since new games and betas come out around once a week is very exciting! But don't worry, it was no trouble at all! It's always exciting to find a new scene, so I was more than happy to do this. Hopefully I'll be able to update this topic regularly. But anyway, thank you so much again, I really appreciate it!

PS: DiD Saint is something I can get used to ;) :lol:
Miho

Post by Miho »

Yeah its a lot to sift through, but definitely a potential gold mine as you've proven, thanks again.

Heh, I bet
Agemochi

Post by Agemochi »

I got a few of the games you posted for PC, got the ones that caught my interest: all the Puppet Show games you posted, Fright Chasers, Ghost Files Memory of a Crime and Chimeras Cursed and Forgotten. I dig through the game files for the Puppet Show games and Chimera game and found the damsel art/animation and gagged voice files, I might be able to convert some of the files and make a video out of them, if anyone is interested.

As for Fright Chasers, there is some mmphing from the damsel but its drowned out by the characters talking over it. I'm pretty sure I found gagged voice file but all the game files compressed into a .PAK file and I need a password to extract them, so I can see the files but can't extract them. I assume only the developers know the password, so sadly that's a no go.

For Ghost Files, everything appears to compressed into several large .CUB files that I have had no luck in opening so I may not be find the game files.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Agemochi wrote: August 24th, 2019, 2:23 am I got a few of the games you posted for PC, got the ones that caught my interest: all the Puppet Show games you posted, Fright Chasers, Ghost Files Memory of a Crime and Chimeras Cursed and Forgotten. I dig through the game files for the Puppet Show games and Chimera game and found the damsel art/animation and gagged voice files, I might be able to convert some of the files and make a video out of them, if anyone is interested.

As for Fright Chasers, there is some mmphing from the damsel but its drowned out by the characters talking over it. I'm pretty sure I found gagged voice file but all the game files compressed into a .PAK file and I need a password to extract them, so I can see the files but can't extract them. I assume only the developers know the password, so sadly that's a no go.

For Ghost Files, everything appears to compressed into several large .CUB files that I have had no luck in opening so I may not be find the game files.
Hm... well, in that case, if people want to listen to the mmphing on its own then they'd need to turn of all other game noises (I believe they put it under sfx rather than voices. Perhaps if you did that and then did an audio recording of the mmphing on its own that might work...? I'm not too good with this stuff so if that doesn't make sense then don't mind me.

Anyway, thanks for checking that out!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

If anyone is interested, Mystery Case Files: Moths to a Flame was released a few days ago (sadly no other DiD in it), and the trailers for two new games came out too, so let's keep our fingers crossed!
Miho

Post by Miho »

Both what Agemochi and Sonnambula sounds interesting to me. Thanks for keeping an eye on things guys.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: August 28th, 2019, 1:42 am Both what Agemochi and Sonnambula sounds interesting to me. Thanks for keeping an eye on things guys.
No problem. Hoping for some new betas soon, and hoping even more that one of them is a PuppetShow one. Will keep you all posted.
Miho

Post by Miho »

Good to hear, I've been checking back at this thread now and then.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Okay, so it's been a while but we finally got a new scene! There have been many, many, many tie ups in the games that came out in the last two and a half months, but no DiD gags- until today! Like before I'll post the name of the game, a quick description and the timestamp on the video.

Whispered Secrets 11: Dreadful Beauty- The point of the game is that your friend has been abducted by this mad doctor who wants to restore beauty to his wife by using her, or something (I wasn't really paying attention). Anyway, the wife doesn't want to have her beauty restored after many failed plastic surgeries that have left her looking somewhat less beautiful. However, towards the end of the game, she is practically mummified and put in a casket type thing for the doctor's final experiment, or something, but when the experiment fails these monster hands show up (they've been a pest throughout the game) and clasp onto Arabella. The next time we see her she's bound and gagged, so I presume the hands did it to her. Anyway, it's pretty nice, so hopefully we get more soon. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqNwzkSRUOE&t=758s 12:38)
Miho

Post by Miho »

Another nice find and thanks for sharing! Nice mmphing from the redhead damsel too. I couldn't find the second scene you talked about though, where you said "the next time we see her she's bound and gagged", in the video you linked and the following one though.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Miho wrote: November 10th, 2019, 9:14 pm Another nice find and thanks for sharing! Nice mmphing from the redhead damsel too. I couldn't find the second scene you talked about though, where you said "the next time we see her she's bound and gagged", in the video you linked and the following one though.
Oh no, sorry! I didn't word it very well. I meant that she was mummified, however her mouth was still free. But the next time we see her she has those metal restraints on. It's all one scene. Sorry for any confusion!
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Phew, we're on a roll here! The new latest game just gave us another full treatment (though not as good as the last)!

Rite of Passage 9: Bloodlines - In this game you play a detective trying to solve the mystery of a family being picked off one by one by a masked killer. However, the killer abducts one of the female members of the family, making a secondary storyline where you look for her. Anyway, you are caught by the killer (now unmasked) when you enter where she's being held, and you are taken into the basement where she's being kept. Unfortunately there's no mmphing (though this could be the result of the player turning down either the music of SFX, though I'm not too sure), but if you look close enough you can definitely make out the gag and hear the noise of you removing it once you click on her. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oscFKOub-u8 30:25)
Miho

Post by Miho »

quick scene, but a cute girl. another nice find.
Sonnambula

Post by Sonnambula »

Hey folks!

So a new beta just came out and we have ourselves another full treatment! Unfortunately the main game won’t be out for a while, and it’s just a short scene, but it’s still promising. It’s of a child as well, as one more thing to add.

Grim Tales 18: The Generous Gift - On your daughter’s sixth birthday she is mysteriously abducted. After searching for leads to her whereabouts, you’re caught in a trap and knocked out. Upon waking up, you see your daughter in a cage bound and gagged. The beta then ends. It’s not much at the moment, but if the daughter’s got a full treatment there is a possibility of you, the mother, being bound and gagged too, but we’ll see. ( https://youtu.be/aLkfZgJnTCM 3:12)