Man of Medan

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

erikson

Man of Medan

Post by erikson »

https://youtu.be/31uni1dAdiM?t=4281

During the 2nd chapter all but one of the characters get kidnapped by pirates. There are two guys and two girls in the scene, zip tied and tape gagged. It isn't very long, but has a nice close up of one of the women. You can choose to take off the black girl's gag or not, and if you don't when she is dragged from the room she mppphs a lot. I couldn't find a walkthrough where she is left gagged so I guess you'll just have to play the game to see it.

Also, there is an alternate cut of the game that is available to play once you finish the first one. It allows you to play some of the scenes as different characters, and I have no idea what changes that will make to this particular scene. I'll let everyone know after I do a 2nd play through.
Daikinbakuju

Re: Man of Medan

Post by Daikinbakuju »

With these games, I'm afraid that one wrong move and it ends up being a snuff scene...
Miho

Post by Miho »

Awesome, I've been waiting for this game to come out since we saw the first hints of this scene. Good to finally hear the full details. Thanks for the post!
hollowalex

Post by hollowalex »

I could not find a normal video, wherever the streamer chose not to take the gag, only this. https://youtu.be/OOst8864eoA?t=106
About alternative cut here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikPGGU8XrGE
Looks like more gag sound :) But again, the gag will be take off :(
RySenkari

Post by RySenkari »

I know that in games like this it's possible for characters to get killed off, is it possible to have all the guys get killed off in the first chapter so there's only girls in this scene, or is it too early in the game to have that happen?
didlove

Post by didlove »

It is too early, it's really at the start of the game.
erikson

Post by erikson »

RySenkari wrote: September 2nd, 2019, 4:52 pm I know that in games like this it's possible for characters to get killed off, is it possible to have all the guys get killed off in the first chapter so there's only girls in this scene, or is it too early in the game to have that happen?
nope!
Abomination127

Post by Abomination127 »

erikson wrote: August 31st, 2019, 10:02 am https://youtu.be/31uni1dAdiM?t=4281

During the 2nd chapter all but one of the characters get kidnapped by pirates. There are two guys and two girls in the scene, zip tied and tape gagged. It isn't very long, but has a nice close up of one of the women. You can choose to take off the black girl's gag or not, and if you don't when she is dragged from the room she mppphs a lot. I couldn't find a walkthrough where she is left gagged so I guess you'll just have to play the game to see it.

Also, there is an alternate cut of the game that is available to play once you finish the first one. It allows you to play some of the scenes as different characters, and I have no idea what changes that will make to this particular scene. I'll let everyone know after I do a 2nd play through.
Will you record your take of that scene and show us? My pc can’t handle the game due to the immense size of it
boundy22

Post by boundy22 »

A new Content had been released to the game out of a nowhere
Here's a nice surprise - a "previously unseen" chapter has been added to Man of Medan, the 2019 horror game from Until Dawn developer Supermassive Games.

The addition is part of a general spruce up for Man of Medan and Little Hope, the first two entries in Supermassive's Dark Pictures Anthology series.

Other tweaks include new difficulty settings and QTE warnings, improved UI, increased walking speeds and more accessibility options including the ability to resize subtitles.

In Man of Medan, players will be able to explore "Flooded", which introduces "new gameplay and new deaths to the climatic ending of the game", Supermassive said today."
I wonder if it will bring new scenes
hollowalex

Post by hollowalex »

boundy22 wrote: September 28th, 2022, 1:56 pm A new Content had been released to the game out of a nowhere
Here's a nice surprise - a "previously unseen" chapter has been added to Man of Medan, the 2019 horror game from Until Dawn developer Supermassive Games.

The addition is part of a general spruce up for Man of Medan and Little Hope, the first two entries in Supermassive's Dark Pictures Anthology series.

Other tweaks include new difficulty settings and QTE warnings, improved UI, increased walking speeds and more accessibility options including the ability to resize subtitles.

In Man of Medan, players will be able to explore "Flooded", which introduces "new gameplay and new deaths to the climatic ending of the game", Supermassive said today."
I wonder if it will bring new scenes
After watching all new scene in youtube, nope they didn't add nothing new for this only one good DID scene in this game. Don't know about second game.
alternateaccount107

Post by alternateaccount107 »

Devil in me has a scene where a woman, Kate, is strapped to a gurney with a breathing mask IV attached inside her nostrils and the liquid inside being hydrochloric acid. She can have a painful bad end by having the acid go inside her nostrils if her boyfriend refuses to follow the killer's orders.
Can be seen here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-SRnj0Hv9M