Daphne pictures or stories

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

daphnebound

Daphne pictures or stories

Post by daphnebound »

So once again I will be uploading some more pictures to my site on DA, I have been coming through all the scooby comics I can find and pretty much saving all the distress pics of Daphne and Velma. I would like to ask though if anybody has any Daphne or Velma pictures from the books or annuals?

As struggling a lot to find those online, I will be very grateful to anyone who provide assistance, even looking for any kind of collab's, stories or pictures that any artist or writer whom may have done something from Daphne in the past would be greatly appreciated too.

I would give all necessary plaudits to the artist or writer, links to your sites and social media if that's what you would like, I would like to commission people again but lack Paypal as I live in mainland China. If you have wechat pay or Alipay then we could.

Any help would be grateful and if you wish to contact me just leave me a private message or a comment down here, I will reply to you as fast as possible. I hope to hear from you but I understand if not, thank you very much for reading this and I wish you all the best.
[img]tumblr_pbi48nanrh1tiw99xo2_1280[/img]
daphnebound

Re: Daphne pictures or stories

Post by daphnebound »

Still after anyone who would like to contribute a story, picture or donation to the page, I would love to grow this page and as I said make it popular.

Have some more Martha Roberts from Doll man coming soon, please feel free to leave a message or note me, Cheers DB

https://www.deviantart.com/daphneboundagain

Just posted all the Daphne pictures I could find, still missing a few, so again any help would be appreciated.
daphnebound

Re: Daphne pictures or stories

Post by daphnebound »

No point in asking on here, I never get a reply. So I will carry on updating my DA page but will be leaving this board. Wish you all well, may return one day.