Minecraft Mod: Kidnap (1.3.0 1/30/21)

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Spydarefox

Minecraft Mod: Kidnap (1.3.0 1/30/21)

Post by Spydarefox »

Someone created a mod that lets you tie others up, get tied up, and even be cloth gagged; complete with gag speak.
Version 1.3.0

Page link: https://www.deviantart.com/theyuti35/ar ... -868234953
Current Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3jEOq--WdM&t=328s
Last edited by Spydarefox on January 31st, 2021, 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Outforblood

Re: Minecraft Mod: Kidnap

Post by Outforblood »

Interesting to say the least XD
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

VastoLorde

Post by VastoLorde »

Yeah, I am on the official server of the creator! Unfortunately I became my first own customer xD
Suspension!
The best way to keep brats from interfering with your plans!

AnonymousDIDLover

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

VastoLorde wrote: April 21st, 2020, 7:46 pm Yeah, I am on the official server of the creator! Unfortunately I became my first own customer xD
I'm glad to see suspensions work! I wanted to try that out for myself but I didn't have a friend or a second account so I couldn't do anything with leads.
VastoLorde

Post by VastoLorde »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote: April 21st, 2020, 10:58 pm
VastoLorde wrote: April 21st, 2020, 7:46 pm Yeah, I am on the official server of the creator! Unfortunately I became my first own customer xD
I'm glad to see suspensions work! I wanted to try that out for myself but I didn't have a friend or a second account so I couldn't do anything with leads.
You can also join the discord. Everything you need to know is in the announcement section. The discord link is in the video description btw
Suspension!

AnonymousDIDLover

Post by AnonymousDIDLover »

I might do, but if so, it'll be with a second account. I like to keep my DID community persona as far removed from my other online personas as possible and I don't want my main account to be tied(haha, get it?) to a DID server, especially when I let other members of my family use my account every now and then.
VastoLorde

Post by VastoLorde »

AnonymousDIDLover wrote: April 22nd, 2020, 1:26 pm I might do, but if so, it'll be with a second account. I like to keep my DID community persona as far removed from my other online personas as possible and I don't want my main account to be tied(haha, get it?) to a DID server, especially when I let other members of my family use my account every now and then.
That's understandable. I try to do that too, especially considering my strong liking for suspension DiD^^ Although there are incredibly many people that are into DiD, even some you never thought would be. Even some in your surrounding.
Suspension!

Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

Update 1.2.0
Spydarefox

Re: Minecraft Mod: Kidnap (1.3.0 1/30/21)

Post by Spydarefox »

Update 1.3.0 Bump