The Herculoids

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

sawxd

The Herculoids

Post by sawxd »

Someone remember scenes (Tied up only or full treatment) in this clasic series

I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd
Suicide

Re: The Herculoids

Post by Suicide »

Indeed. Tara has a few scenes in the show. I'm including some non-tied ones for anyone interested:

"The Raiders" She is capture by a space pirate while they fix their ship. She sits hands tied behind and held at gun point as the robot crew makes the repairs.

"Prisoners of the Bubblemen" Tara is imprisoned in a transparent bubble.

"Mekkor" She is KO'd and paralyzed by some robots' beams.

"Temple of Trax" Tara is captured by an old robed cultist in an old temple. He keeps her hands bound behind and takes her to an alter where mechanical stature hands threaten to crush her before she is rescued just in time.

"Invasion of the Electrode Men" She is taken prisoner in a transparent dome and put in an electric cage along with her son Dorno

"The Crystallites" Tara is imprisoned in a Crystal cell.

"Return of Sta-Lak" Captured and put in a cage

"The Return of Torrak" Tara is captured by a giant fly and taken to an evil scientist where she is strapped down to a table.

The 1980's Revival

"The Snake Riders" Tara is taken prisoner and arms are tied spread above her head in a cave.
sawxd

Re: The Herculoids

Post by sawxd »

Suicide wrote: July 19th, 2020, 4:31 am Indeed. Tara has a few scenes in the show. I'm including some non-tied ones for anyone interested:

"The Raiders" She is capture by a space pirate while they fix their ship. She sits hands tied behind and held at gun point as the robot crew makes the repairs.

"Prisoners of the Bubblemen" Tara is imprisoned in a transparent bubble.

"Mekkor" She is KO'd and paralyzed by some robots' beams.

"Temple of Trax" Tara is captured by an old robed cultist in an old temple. He keeps her hands bound behind and takes her to an alter where mechanical stature hands threaten to crush her before she is rescued just in time.

"Invasion of the Electrode Men" She is taken prisoner in a transparent dome and put in an electric cage along with her son Dorno

"The Crystallites" Tara is imprisoned in a Crystal cell.

"Return of Sta-Lak" Captured and put in a cage

"The Return of Torrak" Tara is captured by a giant fly and taken to an evil scientist where she is strapped down to a table.

The 1980's Revival

"The Snake Riders" Tara is taken prisoner and arms are tied spread above her head in a cave.
Thanks i found the series in my language so i will post some caps later but only tied up scenes :\ i will put the link to the episodes if someone want the rest
I put my screenpics way before in my DA Account : https://www.deviantart.com/sawxd