Identifying comics

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Suicide

Identifying comics

Post by Suicide »

So I have a few comic scenes that have been in my files for a while and I really would like to identify where they came from.

First one is of the Teen Angels. All three bound, gagged and boxed for Capt Caveman to save. It appears to be in Portuguese. I'd like to know if anyone has info on where this might have come from. Even just the series that it came from would be good to know.

The next one I have not context for except the file is labeled "wc2_02" so I assume it is the second page of the second issue of something with WC as the title. I love the art style and would love to find it.
Trotskum Incarnate

Re: Identifying comics

Post by Trotskum Incarnate »

I don't know which Captain Caveman comic the first one came from, but... the second one is from an Italian comic (fumetti to be more precise) called Wondercity.

Issue is indeed #2, "Un'ombra sul collegio." That's all I know, though (information was from way back when LOZ's general repository of comic scenes was active).
Chris

Post by Chris »

Thanks sharing that captain caveman one
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Trotskum Incarnate wrote: July 20th, 2020, 11:10 pm I don't know which Captain Caveman comic the first one came from, but... the second one is from an Italian comic (fumetti to be more precise) called Wondercity.

Issue is indeed #2, "Un'ombra sul collegio." That's all I know, though (information was from way back when LOZ's general repository of comic scenes was active).
Thanks a lot!