Mystery Case Files of Shelby Woo

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Mystery Case Files of Shelby Woo

Post by Nephenthal »

I remember a commercial ad of this show that had a gag scene where Shelby's two friends one of them is that girl with black hair bound to chairs and tape gagged with duct tape. The other scene was a scene someone posted a long time ago where Shelby was tied to a chair and otm gagged with a white cloth.

Anyone know any thing or have any information about these scenes?
Suicide

Re: Mystery Case Files of Shelby Woo

Post by Suicide »

Yup! It was her SNICK promo back in the days of Saturday Night Nick. One of my favorite TV blocks as a kid. I don't know about the Shelby one though.
You can find the scene at the end of the promo (0:25):

youtu.be/uPQ3ArOFeSs
Doofalicious

Post by Doofalicious »

You're crap out of luck on the second scene. Brian's Page database of scenes has no record of any such scene existing, and they are usually pretty thorough on that.
"Never stop believing, or something."

Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Doofalicious wrote: August 7th, 2020, 1:43 pm You're crap out of luck on the second scene. Brian's Page database of scenes has no record of any such scene existing, and they are usually pretty thorough on that.
Well that's not necessarily true. They have a great database but they don't have every scene in existence on there. I know of many they never put in that database.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Suicide wrote: August 7th, 2020, 5:12 am Yup! It was her SNICK promo back in the days of Saturday Night Nick. One of my favorite TV blocks as a kid. I don't know about the Shelby one though.
You can find the scene at the end of the promo (0:25):

youtu.be/uPQ3ArOFeSs
Yes, he doesn't have every scene on there. Like this promo for starters. It isn't talked about on his site. Doesn't mean the scene doesn't exist. It's just hard to find a place to watch all five seasons of this series and if I remember correctly the scene of the cap was one of the later seasons.

I haven't seen this series in forever and yup, that's the promo I remember as a kid. Cindy and Noah both got chair tied and tape gagged. I'm unsure about the Shelby scene since the guy said it was Shelby Woo in that cap, but I don't remember her getting a gag scene since I haven't seen this series in ages. The girl does look like Shelby Woo that I had a screen cap of on my old computer, but I never confirmed if she actually got a scene in the series. I cannot find that site which had the vidcap since they've all disappeared. Back in the day, there used to be tons of vidcap sites, but they became obsolete due to YouTube.

Thank you for finding that promo. I looked forever for it and couldn't find it. Still cannot find that screenshot I had of who looked like Shelby Woo.