Ryusoulger

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Ryusoulger

Post by Aquarionoid »

Now check around another Super Sentai series, this one being Toei's desperate attempt to save their toy sales (it didn't). Starting things off a minusaur (the monsters of the week in this series) knocks a bunch of park goers unconscious who then get chained up, two of whom are Ui and Princess Pheeta. Ryusou Red beats up the mooks and.... Does not untie them?

http://jatoku.com/titles/776/kishiryu-s ... /episode/7

First shown around 7:30, Ryusou Green and Black show up to rescue them at 17:00. /m/ has a low opinion of this and judging by the screenplay it's not hard to see why. But hey, the mecha this time is lego themed at least!
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Miho

Re: Ryusoulger

Post by Miho »

Sentai sure loves its chained scenes doesn't it? Nice little scene there, quite a few people there.

Also I'd heard Ryusoulger was blah from just about everyone, rough for the devs. Also noticed the villain there said "Showtime!" Reminded me of Kamen Rider Wizard... maybe he should sue lol.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 7 was not the only DiD scene in this as we also have episode 39 aka the yearly Christmas episode where the Druidons kidnap and chaining up a bunch of part time Santas, one of whom is a magician that births this episode's minusaur. Three out of eight are women.

http://jatoku.com/titles/776/kishiryu-s ... episode/39

Starts within the first twenty seconds, then around 8:19, and the rescue starts around 12:50. I'm seeing why this series was a flop in terms of sales, the heroes get very little focus and this is the only episode the black ranger got significant screen time in.
Aquarionoid

Post by Aquarionoid »

Forgot to bring this up, I finished the series a while back, no more DiD scenes.