Looking for a specific scene

Request artists and contributors with ideas on DiD's, situations, and scenarios.

Moderator: Suicide

didfan smith

Looking for a specific scene

Post by didfan smith »

I'm looking for a specific anime DID scene, couldn't have come out more than ten years ago and maybe closer to within five years. I thought I had it Dled but I can't find it anymore. I didn't watch the anime so it shard for me to describe it.

The damsel had red hair tied in a french braid I think. In the beginning of clip she's having some kind of dispute or argument with another girl who has something like a pulse gun I guess. I think they're generally on the same side but the girl with the gun wants her out of the way temporarily so she fires the pulse gun knocking the red hair girl out. The scene cuts somewhere else where the first girl is talking to someone else and the red haired girl is mentioned then it cuts back to her briefly struggling. She is cleave gagged and tied with ropes.
Ieon

Re: Looking for a specific scene

Post by Ieon »

This is from the Lyrical Nanoha Reflection movie. Character is Amitie Florian.
Send manga requests/tips via PM here, commenting on the Scene List, or on Twitter.
Postimage gallery links for each update can be found here and you can check what manga I'm currently working on by checking the aforementioned twitter account.
DiD/Bondage Tumblr here.
Daikinbakuju

Post by Daikinbakuju »

I made a thread about it 2 years ago.
didfan smith

Post by didfan smith »

Daikinbakuju wrote: November 24th, 2020, 2:49 pm I made a thread about it 2 years ago.
Yes that one exactly! I think there was a DL link here at the time since I remember having it on my PC, anyone have one? Or am I going to have to DL the whole movie?