Paprium (new Genesis/Mega Drive beat 'em up)

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Khandogo

Paprium (new Genesis/Mega Drive beat 'em up)

Post by Khandogo »

After years of development hell, new genesis game Paprium has finally released. I watched game sack's vid about it and you can briefly see the main female character hogtied and tape gagged before breaking free and starting the battle. A short bit later you can see her held up by some magic bands (or something). It's hard to find footage of the game due to how new it is and how expensive it is (it's like 130$ or some shit. nuts to that.) Link to the Gamesack vid, scene starts at 11:48: https://youtu.be/ydMLculJDIc?t=708
Miho

Re: Paprium (new Genesis/Mega Drive beat 'em up)

Post by Miho »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODadUmjNEs - at 58:18 you can see her hogtied here, which seems to have happened because the player got a game over, and then decided to start over with the same character. Interesting feature. This vid also has no commentary.

Thanks for sharing
smbss

Post by smbss »

I think it's coming out for Switch
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

Awesome find! What an awesome continue option!
merinthos

Post by merinthos »

From what I've seen and heard, there's 5 variations of this scene depending on where you lose. If you fail to win the button mashing challenge on the continue screen, then restart, you might get this scene.

There's also two more unlockable characters, an old guy and an armless female cyborg.
JJAPrice26

Post by JJAPrice26 »

I want to see her tape gag. The vid is hard to see.