Mirrorman episode 8

Bondage from any other general media such as websites, movies, TV, and generally anything not animated or comic/art related.

Moderator: Suicide

Aquarionoid

Mirrorman episode 8

Post by Aquarionoid »

From the creators of Ultraman- Okay not entirely accurate, Eiji Tsubaraya died about a year before this went into production, but this did come out in 1971 around the same time Return of Ultraman was being made so this is still technically early days Tsubaraya Productions. The point is episode 8 the Invaders (no not the amorphous carnivorous kaiju from Getter Robo Armageddon) use an illusion of Kyotaro's missing mother which looks like she is strapped to a cross. I have no idea if this plot line ever gets followed up on because the uploader hasn't uploaded the last eleven episodes and I'm really not in the mood to buy a Toku TV subscription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXO9uWMXQGw

Around 11:28. This is an example of a 60s hangover that hasn't caught up with the 70s.
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Aquarionoid

Re: Mirrorman episode 8

Post by Aquarionoid »

Episode 50 has one of the two heroines named Asako tied up and with an otm gag! With a ticking time bomb! I cannot tell you how often in the second half her and the other woman, Yuki, get taken hostage only for none of the Invaders to tie them up until now. Quite a DiD tease this series is. And dark. Like damn, episodes 45 and 46 are soul crushers.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7mdy ... ist=x6hdjb

Around 14:50. This is also on YouTube, but the quality of that video was subpar. From the same uploader that allowed me to go through Megaloman no less!
Fuck yeah, Gundam SEED is coming back!
Suicide

Re: Mirrorman episode 8

Post by Suicide »

Great scene! I love the outfit