Netflix's He-Man

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Daikinbakuju

Netflix's He-Man

Post by Daikinbakuju »

youtu.be/81wyj65SJIo

Actually looks good.
Gonna miss Teela walking around in a leotard, though.
Suicide

Re: Netflix's He-Man

Post by Suicide »

Yeah I can't wait! The trailer got me really hype
Zorro

Post by Zorro »

The teaser looks great; it's the first new He-Man project since the reboot series was canceled back in 2004 (seriously). And it's the first official sequel to the original show since "THE NEW ADVENTURES OF HE-MAN" dropped (with a thud) in 1990. It looks way better, obviously.

I do suspect this footage is probably from the first 5-10 minutes of the pilot since the premise implies certain events after this battle, but it looks sweet. And should inspire more fanart for Teela, Evil-Lyn, and Sorceress.
SeanRulez54

Post by SeanRulez54 »

I wish it was part of the She-Ra reboot universe.
Suicide

Post by Suicide »

SeanRulez54 wrote: June 14th, 2021, 10:48 pmI wish it was part of the She-Ra reboot universe.
I enjoyed the She-Ra reboot but it doesn't hit the right tone for He-Man. I'm glad this is getting a run first. Then we get the CG reboot series by the Trollhunter studio. More He-Man is good in my book.
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

It did get my hype meter going. I was especially surprised at Orko being a bad ass near the end and blocking that spell.