Chinese site bilibili

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

Nephenthal

Chinese site bilibili

Post by Nephenthal »

Seems it is having technical difficulties and is currently down which means it'll be awhile before you can access the content on that site again. I'm getting annoying 404 and 502 errors when I try to access any of the content on that site.
Daikinbakuju

Re: Chinese site bilibili

Post by Daikinbakuju »

It could either be down or it could be blocked from where you are.

I remember sites like fc2.com and dmm.com were blocked for weeks on my end and I had to use VPN to access those.
All of the sudden, they are no longer blocked.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Daikinbakuju wrote: July 13th, 2021, 5:32 pm It could either be down or it could be blocked from where you are.

I remember sites like fc2.com and dmm.com were blocked for weeks on my end and I had to use VPN to access those.
All of the sudden, they are no longer blocked.
Nah, it would tell you if you were blacklisted. Right now, I can access some of the site's archives, but others give me 404 errors and if I try to access the user's page it doesn't load properly or I get a 502 error. Pirate Prince's archive works, but the main page is not working nor is the search function. Teyandeel is back up, but I'm still waiting for the Space Ace archive to become accessible again.
Nephenthal

Post by Nephenthal »

Finally Space Ace's archive is accessible again. I'm going to go through that one ASAP thoroughly in case this happens again.

Note: The site is still having technical difficulties so not all the pages may work at the moment.