Lost Saga

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

lancer17

Lost Saga

Post by lancer17 »

In this online fighting game, there is a mode called "Prisoner" which objective is to capture the enemy team by dropping their HP to 0. Once player's HP dropped to 0, the next attack will strip their armor and weapon and once they have no equipment left, the player will be tied up and be marked as a hostage. Hostage can only hopping around slowly while waiting for their teammates to rescue them.

Here is a screenshot sample of the hostages. I usually play as a male character, but I have a reason to play as a female char now :D

Also, there is another PVE mode where you fight bunch of undeads but still using the same concept as the prisoner mode which means when we lost to those undeads we will get tied up and the game will start a 10s countdown of game over.

Sadly no gags in this game, though there are some headgears that look like a gag (ex: scarfs, mask) but since we need to strip enemy before we tie them up, that's impossible. Unless, there is actually a character who has the ability to tie up enemy before their HP reached 0 but only lasts for several seconds.
Here is the demonstration, starts at 0:44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81Xiw8kBVlI

If you wish to see more of the hopping around animation or tied up while wearing mask or scarf, I will try to post it. So I think that's it for now :D
Miho

Re: Lost Saga

Post by Miho »

Cute and funny looking, and sounds like a neat little scenario. Thanks for sharing the caps and clip.