DC Universe Online

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

DrProton

DC Universe Online

Post by DrProton »

This is a fighting game about the DC Universe (well, duh!). Being a fighting game, there's lots of special moves to immobilise your opponent, and of course this leads to lots of magic/special power-induced bondage. Here's a video with everyone's favourite damsel Wonder Woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W1gk4YoDr4

My favourite has to be the one at 0:12, 1:06, 1:35 etc. etc. IMHO there's nothing hotter than magical/electronical/whatever bindings that restrain the captive's body suddenly and immediately. One second the damsel is fighting, kicking and screaming and then out of nowhere her hands/legs/mouth become ununsable, it's just great. The struggling animations on Wonder Woman when she's uptight with her hands forced behind her back make this even better :lol:
Last edited by DrProton on August 21st, 2021, 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spydarefox

Re: DC Universe Online

Post by Spydarefox »

Good stuff, but I need to make a tiny correction. DCUO isn't a "fighter", it's a MMO.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Spydarefox wrote: August 21st, 2021, 1:55 am Good stuff, but I need to make a tiny correction. DCUO isn't a "fighter", it's a MMO.
Sorry for the slip-up :lol: Anyway, this is some really hot shit but I can't find a gameplay with other female characters and potential damsels. Oh, well, Wonder Woman is more than enough :D
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

And the video has been taken down. Dammit, Youtube.
GothicSimmer

Post by GothicSimmer »

It said the account was terminated, so I wonder what made YouTube ban the channel.
Z-JR

Post by Z-JR »

Are you had this video?
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Alright, I downloaded the game and created a female character so that I could re-create that attack on her, but I can't remember the enemies who used that specific move. I think it was in Gotham City Chinatown, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has the original video saved somewhere, please post it on Mediafire or Mega.
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

The Sinestro Corp (Yellow Lanterns) can be found in Metropolis, but they are a mid level enemy. Don't go hunting for them right away or you'll get 1 shoted. The main story will take you there eventually, regardless of hero/villain (if you're villain, you encounter the Green Lanterns).
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Spydarefox wrote: October 4th, 2023, 2:47 am The Sinestro Corp (Yellow Lanterns) can be found in Metropolis, but they are a mid level enemy. Don't go hunting for them right away or you'll get 1 shoted. The main story will take you there eventually, regardless of hero/villain (if you're villain, you encounter the Green Lanterns).
I have been in Metropolis and have encounter none of them yet, which zone of Metropolis you are talking about? My character is level 10 BTW.

EDIT: Ok, I actually encountered some Sinestro Corps but none of them are the enemy with the binding attack I'm looking for. This would be so much easier if Youtube hadn't taken down the video ;_;
DrProton

Re: DC Universe Online - Found It!

Post by DrProton »

Ok, I finally found it and it wasn't an enemy move but a Gadget called "Cuff 'Em", which can be used by characters from level 15 onwards, which wouldn't be too bad as I'm level 10... except I can't fucking continue with the story because everytime I try to complete the mission where you have to save the Titans from Trigon-possessed Raven I get pummeled and check out from the rage >:(

Does somebody know any situation/game mode I can put my character in to make her a target to this attack?
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

Just to be clear, you're looking for the move where you get grabbed by the big hand, right?
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Spydarefox wrote: October 5th, 2023, 6:07 pm Just to be clear, you're looking for the move where you get grabbed by the big hand, right?

No, I am looking for this one:
https://dcuniverseonline.fandom.com/wiki/Cuff%27Em
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

The only way that you can be the target of that attack is some kind of pvp server. And if you do that, you're not going to survive long enough to enjoy the struggles. Honestly, I don't think it's worth going through what you're doing to see/record that move.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Spydarefox wrote: October 5th, 2023, 10:04 pm The only way that you can be the target of that attack is some kind of pvp server. And if you do that, you're not going to survive long enough to enjoy the struggles. Honestly, I don't think it's worth going through what you're doing to see/record that move.
Well, one man can try :D Plus I've been really enjoying this game, so it's not really that taxing to do for me.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Well, it's been two months since I last posted, might as well give an update... I tried again and again, I join every PvP that I can, but not a single enemy attacking me uses Cuff'Em. I also thought getting the attack myself so I can use it on enemies instead but I really can't understand how to get it. :( If only I had saved the WW video when I was able to...