DC Universe Online

Video Game characters here.

Moderator: Suicide

Spydarefox

Re: DC Universe Online

Post by Spydarefox »

DrProton wrote: December 17th, 2023, 8:19 pm Well, it's been two months since I last posted, might as well give an update... I tried again and again, I join every PvP that I can, but not a single enemy attacking me uses Cuff'Em. I also thought getting the attack myself so I can use it on enemies instead but I really can't understand how to get it. :( If only I had saved the WW video when I was able to...
I'll help as best I can, but it's been years since I played, so my info may be a little out of date. To get that ability, you need to be a character with "Gadgets" as their power and above level 15 (about half way if memory serves). Not sure which skill tree it's under, but you may have to swap it to get the move into your attack bar. I forget which key it is, but a single key should swap you from attacker to controller and give you a different skill tree.

It may help if I could get a screenshot of your skill tree.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

I had a character that was level 15 but I deleted it, once I get to that level again I'll post you a screenshot.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

I managed to get the attack, but I can't make it appear on the attack bar to save my life, I don't understand how to activate Stealth mode.
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

DrProton wrote: December 19th, 2023, 12:06 am I managed to get the attack, but I can't make it appear on the attack bar to save my life, I don't understand how to activate Stealth mode.
PC or console? Keyboard or controller?
I also looked up what buttons do what. Have you tried toggling your powers/stance? "T" on keyboard, D-pad up on controller.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Spydarefox wrote: December 19th, 2023, 6:35 am
DrProton wrote: December 19th, 2023, 12:06 am I managed to get the attack, but I can't make it appear on the attack bar to save my life, I don't understand how to activate Stealth mode.
PC or cnsole? Keyboard or controller?
I also looked up what buttons do what. Have you tried toggling your powers/stance? "T" on keyboard, D-pad up on controller.
PC and keyboard, and T is the key I have been pressing.
DrProton

Post by DrProton »

Ok, nevermind, I actually managed to do it. Turns out that to activate Stealth there's a corresponding circle in the attack bar and you had to put it in there to use it. Nice.

Needless to say, I already used it a few times, notably to handcuff doctor Khan. She was so cute while struggling. :D
Spydarefox

Post by Spydarefox »

Glad you got it to work out