Danger Theatre Gone?

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

DXKramer

Danger Theatre Gone?

Post by DXKramer »

I went to check out the Head Above Water scene linked in this forum, only to discover Danger Theatre appears to be gone, and I am greeted with "Blog has been removed."
I can only assume either Sasha took it down (as she hasn't updated it since 2017), or Blogger removed it.
Or there is a glitch. Who knows?
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver.
ghostz

Re: Danger Theatre Gone?

Post by ghostz »

it indeed appears to be have been taken down
Nephenthal

Re: Danger Theatre Gone?

Post by Nephenthal »

DXKramer wrote: November 13th, 2021, 7:47 am I went to check out the Head Above Water scene linked in this forum, only to discover Danger Theatre appears to be gone, and I am greeted with "Blog has been removed."
I can only assume either Sasha took it down (as she hasn't updated it since 2017), or Blogger removed it.
Or there is a glitch. Who knows?
The person abandoned the blog years ago and now the site that hosted it has decided to take it down since the oerson probably hasn't paid to have it hosted on their site. You can probably still access the archives through Wayback Machine. Remember: Nothing from the internet is truthfully deleted, but yeah that's a damn shame for sure.