First DID scene that you can remember

Talk about anything you want here. From current events to nerd news to pointless ranting. All's fair here.

Moderator: Suicide

robformal

Re: First DID scene that you can remember

Post by robformal »

I think, it's the scene of Theela from He-man beiing found mmmphing and cocconed by spiders
j-c

Post by j-c »

I can't quite recall from my early years exactly was my FIRST, but I can tell you what scene was the first one that I saw that made me put together that I was a DiD kinkster:

The Legend of Zelda - "That Sinking Feeling"

Zelda and Link do battle early on with some Tektites, and the tektites spit out webbing, and Zelda during the battle gets surrounded and 95% mummified. What's interesting is that I am not a huge fan of mummification, or at least I usually like the DiD to have all of her head free except her mouth. But I spent countless hours watching this sequence in slow-mo, trying to draw it frame by frame, and the rest is history.

- JC
Truthseeker

Post by Truthseeker »

It was either
the scene in Perils of Penelope Pitstop where she will be cut by pendulum lowering as pigs ate corn and got fatter
or the scene from super Mario bros where peach is tied and suspended from the Eiffel tower
j-c

Post by j-c »

Truthseeker wrote:It was either
the scene in Perils of Penelope Pitstop where she will be cut by pendulum lowering as pigs ate corn and got fatter
or the scene from super Mario bros where peach is tied and suspended from the Eiffel tower
That SMB scene from from Adv of Super Mario 3. That's a great one!

A SMB Super Show episode that you probably already know that is very similar to that (Toadstool spends more screen time tied up in the Ep than free I believe) is from "Karate Koopa".

[Unfortunately it's all CiD as Toad is there... D: ]

- JC
Flyingfoxman

Post by Flyingfoxman »

It was either Ninja Turtles or Gilligan's Island. I can't quite remember which I saw first.
Walnutwilly

Post by Walnutwilly »

The first DID I can remember was an old richie Rich comic where Gloria is tied up and gagged in the back room and a Con man and a Gloria look-a-like or out to swindle Richie
Lan Di

Post by Lan Di »

For me it was both Penny Gadget and April O'Neal.