Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Alerts on upcoming DiD scenes in television shows and movies.

Moderator: Suicide

yetie

Re: Totally Spies Season 7 Early Look Leaked

Post by yetie »

I did not expect much from the episode of this week because there were a lot of promo/clips of this episode that they used as previews acros the internet and they did not show any indacation that the spies get captured.
despite that at the end the female villan gets handcuffed(i think it is handcuffs)

i also dont expect much from the next 2 episodes
Next week ep 4: Invasion de grosses bestioles gluantes
Digital monsters from the latest fashionable video game are invading Singapore. To defeat them, the Spies must demonstrate tactical intelligence and avoid the digital slime. But will they be in time for Mei Lin's surprise?

the week after that ep 8 : Fromage et lune de miel
WOOHP calls on the Spies when a disgruntled cheese maker turns the moon into a huge cheese, threatening Paris and the world. Meanwhile, Clover tries to make amends with Mei Lin after unintentionally rejecting her...

I also found this online, some posted the translated episodes titles of this season.
i also think that ep 19 is the episodes of the first pick of this topic
scarface

Post by scarface »

I was super pessimistic before the season launched and to be honest, nothing has changed for me. I personally don't excpect that we will get any good scene at all.
yetie

Post by yetie »

No treatments this week(unless you count the fact they got stuck in slime with there feet for a few seconds)
Next week episode
ep 8: Fromage et lune de miel
WOOHP calls on the Spies when a disgruntled cheese maker turns the moon into a huge cheese, threatening Paris and the world. Meanwhile, Clover tries to make amends with Mei Lin after unintentionally rejecting her...

The week after that ep 6: Attention : ceci n'est pas un test
Toby warns the Spies that they will soon have to take a secret WOOHP exam. Alex, who is preparing for the decathlon, is excited but when a viking attacks the Singapore museum, the girls are no longer so sure if it's an exercise or not...
yetie

Post by yetie »

The girls get stuck with cheese in this week episode(S7 Ep8)

Episode next week : Attention : ceci n'est pas un test
Toby warns the Spies that they will soon have to take a secret WOOHP exam. Alex, who is preparing for the decathlon, is excited but when a viking attacks the Singapore museum, the girls are no longer so sure if it's an exercise or not...

The week after that : Espionnes à l'ancienne
A dubious toaster brought back by the Spies infiltrates the WOOHP network and infects all connected devices. Using vintage gadgets, they manage to track down the villain - a bitter cook - and confront his army of devices!

These summeries sound hopefull
yetie

Post by yetie »

In this weeks episode the girls get captured.
Clover get her hands and feet cuffed.
Alex get hanged upside down
Sam gets trapped in a bubble

Next week ep 5 : Espionnes à l'ancienne
A dubious toaster brought back by the Spies infiltrates the WOOHP network and infects all connected devices. Using vintage gadgets, they manage to track down the villain - a bitter cook - and confront his army of devices!

The week after that ep 11 : Alerte chat-pardeurs
When bad guys disappear for no apparent reason, Clover suspects a scheme led by the bad guys' cats. But before she can prove it, she is kidnapped by three little felines who look like angels ready to do anything to infiltrate WOOHP.

I also learn that on tiktok small parts of the episodes that week get posted.
I wil check those out, there might be a early treatment happening